IHOP fresh off that whole burger fiasco is slowly winning me back. This week they’ve announced that they are rolling out a Grinch themed addition to their menu items! Which is cool for me because, growing up I watch the Grinch every year around the Hollidays. It really is one of my favorite Christmas movies.
New Items Include:
- Grinch’s Green Pancakes: Two Grinch green buttermilk pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts, crowned with creamy, green whipped topping.
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate with mint syrup topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
- WhoRoast Beast Omelette: An omelette filled with shredded beef, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, sautéed jalapeños, onions and golden hash browns topped with tangy BBQ sauce, more shredded cheese and a serrano pepper. Served with three buttermilk pancakes.
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: Two King’s Hawaiian rolls, French-toasted and layered with creamy cheesecake filling, raspberry topping and creamy whipped topping.
There is also a kids Dr. Seuss menu as well … Kids just have it so lucky when you really think about it!
New Kids Items Include:
- Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: One Grinch Green buttermilk pancake topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts and green whipped topping. Includes one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A kid’s sized hot chocolate with mint syrup and topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
I’m for sure making a run into IHOP soon to try these out … Just hope they don’t ID me for ordering off the kids menu.