Love is never having to say you’re sorry. For forgetting to flush.
A new survey asked people for the TRUE signs of love . . . not lame stuff like “I feel butterflies around them” or anything like that. They wanted real answers. And here are the top 10 . . .
1. Accepting the other person’s imperfections.
2. Being comfortable sitting there in silence.
3. Traveling long distances to see each other.
4. Calling or texting when you say you will.
5. Saving the last piece of chocolate for them.
6. Taking them out for a meal.
7. Surprising them with a trip.
8. Warming up the bed for them in the winter.
9. Buying them random gifts.
10. Being quiet in the morning while you get ready if they’re still asleep.