Primary Menu

This is an incredible story that comes to us all the way from Vietnam!

48-year-old, Nguyen Van Nhat, was turning up the other night way too hard and had passed out on a side walk. When police picked him up they realized that Nhat needed medical attention and quickly.

Police took him to the nearest medical facility where doctors reportedly discovered, methanol—a dangerous form of alcohol—in his body were more than 1,000 times over the healthy limit.

Doctors quickly gave him 3 cans of beers to counteract the methanol poisoning his body was going through.

That’s when “Dr. Le Van Lam, immediately administered him three cans of beer, equivalent to about 1 liter. Over the course of the day, doctors transfused a total of 15 cans of beer into the man’s body at a rate of about one every hour.”

We’re told that Mr. Nhat is recovering comfortably tonight. But we have to salute Dr. Lam for the life saving measures he took! Heres to you Dr. Lam!