Of course you want to share the adorable photos of your kids online, but due to how dangerous the Internet is today, it’s important not to share too many details.
Here are five types of photos of your kids that you should not post to social media:
- Other People’s Kids: Not everyone wants pictures of their kids shared with the rest of the world.
- Where They Go to School: You wouldn’t want the wrong person knowing where your kid is during the day while you’re not with them. It’s a scary world!
- Nude Photos: You may think a photo of them in the bathtub is the cutest thing, but you wouldn’t want the wrong person to get a hold of this photo!
- Photos with their Full Names Attached: Make sure if it’s a picture of a trophy or a report card that their full name is blurred out!
- Anything Your Kids Might Not Want Public: They’re still people too! The embarrassing photos or them being disciplined could really upset your child.