Can you believe it’s already here The St.Mary’s Polish Country Fair.
The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair will offer a wide range of entertainment from top local bands, a Vegas tent, a large selection of mouth-watering authentic Polish cuisine, dancing and carnival rides. The fair starts today thru Monday. Here’s what you can expect.
– Carnival rides: a 33-foot high roller coaster highlights 45+ midway rides with plenty of thrill rides, merry-go-rounds, including an expanded Kids Zone
– Food, food, food: authentic Polish and all-American eats including pierogi, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, hamburgers, corn dogs, fresh baked goods, smoothies and ice-cold adult beverages
– Dancing, music and other entertainment: musical acts each afternoon and night, a new and expanded dance floor perfect for staying late under the stars
– Vegas tent: blackjack, casino games, bingo and more
– Raffle: chance to win $10,000
– Unique shopping: Polish pottery and T-shirts to tattoos, handmade jewelry and handbags.
The fair will also include FREE parking on the grounds of St. Mary’s. General admission is $5 per person or $20 for families of up to six people. Children up to age three are FREE. Both cash and credit cards will be accepted. Those wishing to enter the fair after 6p each evening must be 18 years of age or older and show valid ID, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.