The coins are rolling in for the cast members of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta, season 12.
Last season of RHOA heated up tremendously, and now the pockets of RHOA cast members are getting bigger.
A lot of the peach holders received raises for RHOA‘s new upcoming season, according to Radar Online.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast salaries total at almost $10million for the new upcoming season 12.
Check out who’s bringing home what below.
- “The Queen Bee” of RHOA, Nene Leakes’ salary was increased from $2.75 million to $2.85 million.
- Cash queen, Kandi Burruss is the second highest paid, earning $2.3million for season 12, which is a slight step up from last season’s $2.2million.
- Veteran model, Cynthia Bailey will be returning to RHOA with $1.8million in her pocket book, a slight step up from last season’s $1.75 million.
- Porsha Williams, whose fame rose during her journey to motherhood was bumped up to $1.3million from her $1.25 million salary, last season.
- Kenya Moore is surprisingly returning to RHOA, but with a tremendous pay-cut. Moore used to bring home $1.5million prior to leaving the show, but now the new mother and wife will only be brining home $500,000.
- Rumored financially challenged, Eva Marcille received a $25,000 raise for her $250,000 salary. The model will now bring home $275,000.
- Guest-star, Marlo Hampton went from making $275,000 on RHOA to bringing home $300,000 for season 12.
- Guest-star, Tanya Sam received a raise from her inaugural season, earning $150,000 for season 12 after making $100,000 during her first season.
- Unfortunately, Shamari Devoe won’t be bringing home anything because she got the boot, but last season she took home $250,000.