I have no idea what these people were planning but there is literally NO WAY it could have been good.
The cops in Guthrie, Oklahoma pulled over a car recently for expired tags. But there was SO much more illegal stuff going on . . .
1. It turned out the car was stolen.
2. There was a gun in the console.
3. There was an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey next to the gun.
4. There was a RATTLESNAKE in the backseat.
5. And the grand finale: There was also a canister of RADIOACTIVE URANIUM.
A guy named Stephen Jennings was driving, and he was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, having an open container, driving with a suspended license, and more.
The passenger was a woman named Rachael Rivera, and she was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon.
The cops aren’t sure what they were planning to do with the uranium, so it hasn’t led to any charges yet.
Here is the audio for the DBag Of The Day!