A new survey from OnePoll found the most stressful life moments are losing your job, moving to a new home, and planning a wedding. Somehow, divorce and the death of a loved one did NOT make the top ten.
1. Losing your job.
2. Moving to a new home.
3. Planning a wedding.
4. Getting married. Seems like they could have combined those last two.
5. Starting a new job.
6. Having your phone die when you’re lost.
7. Having a child. Yep, LESS stressful than not having a phone. (???)
8. Interviewing for a new job.
9. Meeting your significant other’s parents for the first time.
10. Doing your taxes.