Kevin Hart Is Now The World’s Highest Paid Comedian!
KEVIN HART raked in $59 million over the past year, enough to make him #1 on a list of the world’s highest paid comedians. JERRY SEINFELD is #2 with $41 million. He’d been #1 in 12 of the previous 13 years.
Every year, “Forbes” puts out a list of the world’s highest paid comedians, and JERRY SEINFELD has been #1 in 12 of the past 13 years . . . with the exception of 2016 when KEVIN HART took it over.
Well, guess what . . . Kevin has done it again. He made $59 million over the past year, despite losing his gig as the host of the Oscars, which is not a high-paying gig anyway. Word has it the Academy only pays $15,000.
Kevin kept his sponsorships with Mountain Dew and Chase, and released a Netflix special. He also did a global stadium tour.
…That drops Jerry Seinfeld to #2. He made $41 million, which is down a bit from last year, partially because he didn’t do a Netflix special in this period.
Here’s the list of the Top 10:
1. Kevin Hart, $59 million
2. Jerry Seinfeld, $41 million
3. Jim Gaffigan, $30 million
4. Trevor Noah, $28 million . . . TV hosts don’t usually make this list, but “Forbes” made an exception because he earned the bulk of this money from stand-up.
5. Sebastian Maniscalco, $26 million
6. Gabriel Iglesias, $22 million
7. Amy Schumer, $21 million . . . Her tour made bank, despite her having to cut it short because of a pregnancy-related health issue. According to data from Pollstar, her shows grossed an average of nearly half a million dollars per city.
8. Ventriloquist Terry Fator, $17 million
9. Jeff Dunham, $15 million . . . Yes, there are TWO puppet guys in the Top 10. Where did we go wrong, America?
10. Aziz Ansari, $13 million
Jay-Z Joins Forces With The NFL!
Is Beyoncé’s Mom Doing “Dancing with the Stars”?
The rumored contestants for the next “Dancing with the Stars” include Beyoncé’s mom Tina Knowles, “Bachelorette” Hannah Brown, Rob Gronkowski, and Hailee Steinfeld.
The next “Dancing with the Stars” cast will be revealed Wednesday on “Good Morning America” . . . but as you know, the Internet doesn’t like to wait. So here’s an ALLEGED list of contestants . . .
And surprisingly, it actually includes some legit STARS. Here they are:
Beyoncé’s mom, Tina Knowles . . . “Bachelorette” Hannah Brown . . . Karamo Brown from “Queer Eye” . . . Hailee Steinfeld . . . Rob Gronkowski . . . model Camille Kostek, who just happens to be Gronk’s girlfriend . . .
“Dance Moms” star Abby Lee Miller . . . UCLA gymnast and viral sensation Katelyn Ohashi . . . Robert Irwin, son of the Crocodile Hunter . . . and an undisclosed “friend” of last season’s winner, Bobby Bones.
Who do YOU think should be on DWTS this season?
McDonald’s Adds New Sweet Potato Fries As Part Of Their International Menu
McDonald’s has brought an entirely new kind of French fry to its global headquarters restaurant in Chicago by adding a version of sweet potato fries which comes all the way from the Netherlands.
Are YOU excited to try sweet potato fries?
Who has the best fries around?