If you have $5 a month, you can subscribe to Apple’s new streaming service.
Apple has a new streaming service that rolls out November 1st that only costs $5 a month.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Shows to be available from Nov. 1
- Will be available in over 100 countries
- Priced at $4.99 per month
- Customers who buy iPhone, iPad or Mac will get one year streaming subscription free
- Through family sharing, up to six members can share one subscription
- Original shows to include “See”, starring Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard, and “The Morning Show”, produced by Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston
Also worth noting, Apple won’t roll out full seasons at one time. There will be new episodes weekly so binge-watching will not be an option. You can also only watch Apple TV plus within an Apple device.
Is it worth you spending $5 a month?
Interim Program Director - 105.1 The Bounce and 105.9 KISS FM Afternoons - 105.1 The Bounce