A company is looking for a lover of all things Christmas, G-Rated romcoms, and too-close-to-home family dramas to watch 24 Hallmark Christmas movies in 12 days!
If you think that’s you, CenturyLinkQuote.com will give you $1,000 to critique a lineup of festive guilty pleasures.
To qualify for this Christmas dream job, there are few requirements:
1. You don’t like Christmas—you love it.
2. You must be over 18-years-old and be a U.S. resident.
3. You know how to work the Gram, Twitter, or Facebook. We want someone who’s willing to document their Hallmark marathon with their followers.
As if a prize of $1,000 wasn’t enough, the company will also hook the winner up with their very own Hallmark binge-watching package that includes:
– Streaming service subscription
– Packet of hot cocoa
– Box of Christmas cookies
– String of fairy lights
– Mini Christmas tree
– More Hallmark swag than you could ever need