Parents talk to your kids! They’ll do anything to become Tik Tok famous! Including putting their lives in danger.
“15-year-old Oklahoma City girl died last week from overdosing on Benadryl after she took part in a dangerous social media fad known as the ‘Benadryl challenge.’ The ‘Benadryl challenge’ is a new game in which teens on TikTok are encouraged to take as much allergy medicine as needed in order to hallucinate or trip out. The Oklahoma City victim, who has not been identified, was described as a happy and ‘faith-driven’ teen who was not known to experiment with drugs, KFOR-TV reported.”