1. Biz Markie never planned to sing the chorus on “Just a Friend” . . . but none of the people he asked to sing showed up at the studio.
2. The oldest living child of a president is Lynda Bird Johnson Robb. She’s Lyndon B. Johnson’s oldest daughter, and she’s 76.
3. Carrots are actually bad for rabbits and can cause health problems. But because of Bugs Bunny, pretty much everyone thinks rabbits love carrots.
4. Dr. Dre didn’t know Eminem was white until they met in person. Dre says he was happy when he found out because, quote, “it was so different.”
5. The designer who created the NBA logo also made the 1040-EZ tax form.