Primary Menu

J Steele

3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m

Cracker Barrel is about to pay an overflowing amount out of pocket for a very serious screw up.

The incident occurred in 2014 when a customer was served a glass full of cleaning chemical instead of water.

One sip of the cleanser has caused the man long term damage to his esophagus and mouth, which resulted in numerous expensive medical bills.

When the man took Cracker Barrel to court, it took a jury a combined 40 minutes to find the restaurant chain on the hook for $9.3 million!

I’m not saying I want to take a sip of cleaning solution, but I’m OK with maybe a nail in my Taco Bell burrito, or a chicken leg in my KFC bucket if it lands me a hefty pay day!