Every weekday on 105.1 The BOUNCE,
Detroit’s Throwback Hip Hop and R&B!
“Free Money Hi-Lo” cash giveaway contest!
Be the first to correctly guess the exact amount
of money is Gello’s jackpot and win it!
1. Listen Mon – Fri at the Top of the 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm hours.
2. Be caller 10 at 248-544-1051 when Gello asks you to phone in.
3. The first contestant to correctly guess, to the penny, the EXACT amount of money in Gello’s Jackpot wins it!
4. To increase your chances of winning, you can keep track of all the guesses here on www.1051thebounce.com.
Use the Free Money Hi-Lo Cheat Sheet to help you track previous guesses. Once a jackpot is solved, Gello and Joanna will introduce a new jackpot amount the next weekday.
These rules apply to Free Money High – Low Gello’s Jackpot Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 1051 The BOUNCE WMGC-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.1051theBOUNCE.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, February 10, 2020 and end on Friday, March 6, 2020 or when a total of seven thousand dollars ($7,000) has been awarded, whichever occurs first.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, February 10, 2020 and ending on Friday, March 6, 2020 at approximately 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 10:00am ET, 12:00pm ET, 2:00pm ET, and 4:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 248-544-1051 will have the opportunity to win a prize by correctly guessing the exact amount of money in dollars and cents in the current jackpot (“Jackpot”), upon confirmation of eligibility. The designated caller will have one (1) chance of no longer than fifteen (15) seconds to guess the exact amount of money (dollars and cents) in the current Jackpot. If the designated caller correctly guesses the current exact amount in the Jackpot, that Contestant will win the cash amount of the current Jackpot and the Jackpot will be reset with a new amount of money beginning with the next cue to call. If the designated caller’s guess is incorrect, the on-air personality will say if their guess is too high or too low and the caller will not win a prize. The cash amount of each Jackpot will be pre-determined by Station prior to accepting any guesses. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will attempt to guess the Jackpot. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once.
- There may be up to a total of four (4) winners selected in the Contest. The Contest will continue until the sooner of: (i) a total of seven thousand ($7,000) is awarded in this Contest; (ii) or until March 6, 2020, whichever occurs first.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee; and the following Ohio Counties:Lucas, Fulton, and Williams, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to four (4) prizes may be awarded. Each prize consists of a check issued to the winner in the amount of the Jackpot at the time of winning as described in Section 1. The Approximate Retail Value of the prize will vary based on the amount of the Jackpot.
- No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be mailed within approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Radio Plaza St., Ferndale, MI 48220 Monday-Friday, during regular business hours of 8:30am-5:30pm. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to four (4) winners may be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Odds of winning depend in part upon the number and order of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win but do not need to be present to enter or win.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 1051theBOUNCE.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza St., Ferndale, MI 48220 Monday-Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.