THIS CONTEST HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
To protect the health and safety of our communities and minimize the spread of COVID-19, this contest has been postposed by the host.
Seniors it’s time to Bounce
with Tropical Smoothie Cafe and
105.1 the BOUNCE at
your Senior all night party!
SNAP YOUR SMOOTHIE SELFIE AT
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE
➊ Snap your smoothie selfie
at a Tropical Smoothie Cafe
➋ Upload your photo below
The School with the most entries will win the party upgrade!
No Purchase necessary
After you upload your photo, share the contest to help your school make it to the top! Every selfie submitted counts as an entry for your school!
All High School seniors are eligible and welcome to enter, but only those ages 18 and up will be displayed in the public gallery.
|Café Street Address||City|
|858 S Main St||Lapeer|
|10049 E. Grand River Ave STE 1100||Brighton|
|10006 West Highland Road||Hartland|
|1455 N Michigan Ave, STE 300||Howell|
|67213 Main Street||Richmond|
|18353 Hall Road||Macomb Township|
|30114 Harper Avenue, Ste 1||St. Clair Shores|
|34521 Utica Road||Fraser|
|36645 Van Dyke Avenue||Sterling Heights|
|26130 Crocker Blvd||Harrison Twp|
|14901 23 Mile Road||Shelby Township|
|5353 E 12 Mile Rd||Warren|
|15600 Hall Rd, Unit A-1||Clinton Twp|
|22600 Greater Mack Ave||St Clair Shores|
|46959 Van Dyke||Shelby Twp|
|27805 23 Mile Rd||Chesterfield|
|22381 Gratiot Ave||Eastpointe|
|1111 Telegraph Rd||Monroe|
|3287 Sterns Rd||Lambertville|
|1569 N. Main Street- Suite A||Clawson|
|7354 Haggerty Road||West Bloomfield|
|6459 Dixie Hwy.||Clarkston|
|7150 Sasahbaw Road||Clarkston|
|2913 Crooks Road||Rochester Hills|
|340 Town Center Blvd STE 1||White Lake|
|29920 Telegraph Road||Southfield|
|1288 Walton Blvd||Rochester Hills|
|2510 Telegraph Ste A||Bloomfield Hills|
|26563 Evergreen Rd||Southfield|
|200 W 12 Mile Rd||Madison Heights|
|29660 Southfield Rd||Southfield|
|29486 Woodward Ave||Royal Oak|
|48975 Grand River Avenue, Suite 900||Novi|
|25780 Pontiac Trail||South Lyon|
|23054 Woodward Avenue||Ferndale|
|33353 Woodward Ave||Birmingham|
|43215 Grand River Ave, Ste B||Novi #2|
|595 N Lapeer Rd||Oxford|
|5385 Highland Road, Ste 100||Waterford|
|4863 Carroll Lake Rd||Commerce Twp|
|1152 S. Ortonville Road, STE 1||Ortonville|
|951 24 St.||Port Huron|
|607 Liberty Street||Ann Arbor|
|885 W. Eisenhower Parkway||Ann Arbor|
|3400 Washtenaw Ave||Ann Arbor|
|30971 5 Mile Road, Ste. B104||Livonia|
|22905 Michigan Ave||Dearborn|
|14595 Southfield Rd||Allen Park|
|41544 Ann Arbor Rd||Plymouth|
|35599 Warren Road||Westland|
|26931 Ford Rd||Dearborn Heights|
|29480 7 Mile Road||Livonia|
|5858 Schaefer Rd||Dearborn|
|19790 Haggerty Rd / apx 19899 Haggerty Rd||Livonia|
|35131 E Michigan Ave||Wayne|
|7700 Telegraph Road||Taylor|
|21316 Eureka Rd||Taylor|
|23112 Allen Rd||Woodhaven|
105.1 The Bounce “Bounce Your Senior Night Party” Contest Rules
These rules apply to 105.1 The Bounce “Bounce Your Senior Night Party” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WMGC (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 1051thebounce.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on March 9, 2020 and end on April 19, 2020.
- To enter, entrants must first visit a participating Tropical Smoothie location in the Detroit Metro area and take a selfie of yourself inside the Tropical Smoothie store in front of the counter or in front of something distinguishable inside the store (the “Photo”). No purchase necessary in order to take a Photo at a participating location. A full list of participating Tropical Smoothie locations is available at 1051thebounce.com.
- Each entry must include the name of the high school the entrant attends or is employed at along with the date/time and location of the high school’s Senior All Night Party event. In order to be eligible, the high school’s Senior All Night Party event must take place in either April (after April 20, 2020) or May of 2020.
- Photos must be in gif, jpeg, jpg, or png format and may not be larger than 50MB. Each Photo submitted may feature only the entrant and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. The Photo may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and those 18 or older grant Station permission to post their Photo on 1051thebounce.com for promotional purposes.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winning high school selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 16 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside and attend or is employed at a public or private high school in the Detroit Metro Area, consisting of the following Michigan counties: Lenawee, Monroe, Wayne, Washtenaw, Jackson, Hillsdale, Ingham, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair, Lapeer, Genesee, and Shiawassee, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize consists of a Station appearance at the winning high school’s Senior All Night Party and food/drink provided by Tropical Smoothie (up to a two thousand five hundred dollar ($2,500) value). There is no cash or other retail value associated with the Station appearance portion of the prize; the Approximate Retail Value of the Tropical Smoothie portion of the prize is $2,500.
- Time and length of the appearance to be determined by the Station. The prize is subject to availability. If the winning school is unable to schedule or accommodate appearance on any available dates, no prize will be awarded to the school. All other costs not specifically stated herein are the responsibility of the winning school. If the appearance is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winning school will be to recognize the achievements of the school and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize. The winning school and Station shall have the right to remove or to deny entry to any students or guests at the prize event(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- The winning school will be responsible for coordinating the event(s) with the Station upon notification of the prize award. The Grand Prize appearance must be held in April (after April 20, 2020) or May 2020.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winning school will be selected on Monday, April 20, 2020 as follows: the eligible high school with the most Photo entries will be deemed the winning high school. Winning school will be notified by telephone on Monday April 20, 2020. If the winning school declines the prize, the runner up high school will be deemed the winner and contacted to receive the prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to enter or win, but entrants must visit a participating Tropical Smoothie location to take the Photo required for entry.
- If an authorized representative of a winning school cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of initial notification, an alternate winning school may be selected (time permitted and subject to Station availability).
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 1051TheBOUNCE.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Radio Plaza, Detroit, MI 48220 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.