Are you a true Lovatic? See if you know these ten interesting facts about Demi Lovato.
1. Demi once almost ran over Paul McCartney. - She shared the story on Twitter, writing, "I was pulling into a parking space that some guys were standing in the middle of, and almost hit them..... When one of the guys turned around.... it was a BEATLE........ Yes, YOU HEARD ME.... SIR PAUL McCARTNEY!!! He was so sweet!! Can't believe I met him today.. WOW! And.... I can't believe I almost ran over a Beatle....... :|"
2. Talent runs in the family - Demi Lovato's mom was a country music recording artist. She was also a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.
3. Fame runs in the family - Demi's half-sister, Madison De La Garza, is also in the limelight. She starred in Desperate Housewives.
4. She used to be a pageant girl - Demi Lovato was the 2000-2001 Mini Miss Texas.
5. She may sing pop, but she's loves heavy metal, music.
6. Her first concert wasn't what you'd expect - Demi once revealed that her first concert was to see Carlos Santana.
7. She has great taste - Her role model is Kelly Clarkson.
8. Her first acting gig was with Selena Gomez - The two starred in Barney and Friends.
9. She auditioned for Hannah Montana - although she lost the role to Miley Cyrus, it was ultimately how Disney discovered her.
10. In 2011, Demi went to CAST Centers in California to get treatment for bulimia, depression, and substance abuse. She later bought the center and is now the co-owner