Yesterday (Mar. 4), the trailer for Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s season 8 was released, and it featured new cast member Faith Evans.
The Atlanta-based and Mona Scott-Young-produced reality TV show that chronicles Stevie J., Rasheeda and Kirk Frost, Mimi Faust, Karlie Redd, Lil Scrappy, Momma Dee, Bambi, Tokyo Vanity, and Spice is on its way back. The trailer starts off with the news of new LHHA cast member R&B singer Faith Evans’ marriage to producer and reality TV star Stevie J. and then switches to a panicky clip of Faust on a 911 call.
Here’s what we know from the trailer:
- R&B singer Faith Evans joins her husband, Stevie J. on the show, and their newfound marriage becomes a hot topic.
- Mimi Faust was shot at during a home invasion.
- Scrapp Deleon returns home from prison and meets his father.
- Spice sparks conversation with a new video where her skin appears to be lighter.
- Rasheeda finally meets her husband Kirk Frost’s son, that he had outside of their marriage.
- Karlie Redd has a new boo.
The show airs on Vh1 on Monday, Mar. 25 at 8/7 c with two episodes airing back to back. Will you be watching?
Glennisha Morgan is a Detroit-bred multimedia journalist and writer. She writes about intersectionality, hip-hop, pop culture, queer issues, race, feminism, and her truth. Follow her on Twitter @GlennishaMorgan