Limited Tigers Tickets on Sale Today! Here’s What You Need to Know!
It’s springtime in Detroit, and — pandemic or not — it’s time for Tigers baseball!
While Comerica Park will not be packed due to COVID-19 concerns, the games will go on — with single-game tickets on sale at 10am this morning, Thursday, March 25th at Tigers.com ahead of the Home Opener against the Cleveland Indians on Thursday, April 1st.
The latest epidemic order by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services allows for select sports stadiums, with enhanced safety protocols in place, to operate at up to 20% capacity, or approximately 8,200 ticketed guests at Comerica Park.
The Tigers have coordinated with public health and medical experts, government officials and Major League Baseball to develop a comprehensive plan that will allow fans to safely and confidently return.
Tickets will be limited, so fans are being urged to act early to reserve their seats.
As for what to expect when you head to the ballpark, health and safety measures will include:
• All attendees will be required to complete a Gameday Wellness survey no more than 24 hours prior to entering Comerica Park.
• Facemasks will be mandatory at all times except when actively eating or drinking at a fan’s assigned seating location. Neck gaiters, bandanas and masks with valves are not permitted.
• All points of sale will require cashless payment methods. Reverse ATM’s will be installed at Comerica Park ahead of the Home Opener, and contactless parking can be reserved in advance through The District Detroit mobile app.
• Fans will be seated in pods with at least six feet of physical distance between other groups.
• Select concession locations will be open, and food & beverage items can be ordered via mobile phone for express pick-up.
• Physical distance signage and concourse decals have been installed to decrease contact near higher-traffic areas.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers with CDC-recommended products are located through the Comerica Park concourse.
• Significant enhancements to cleanliness, disinfecting the venue to CDC standards including the use of UV-light technology.
• All bags, purses and clutches are now prohibited, with medical or diaper bags being the exceptions.
• If capacity guidelines are expanded at any point during the 2021 season, the Tigers will be prepared to host additional fans, and increased single-game tickets will be made available.
Read more at the link below!