- COVID-19 is reportedly ruining Beyonce’s 2021 touring plans. Rumor has it she will do virtual concerts instead.
- But because she’s Beyonce, she wants to do them bigger and better than anyone else.
- A source says, “Beyonce and her team are currently mapping out a plan to create a virtual live show to showcase her new music in 2021.”
- They add, “With a new feelgood record on the way, she plans to celebrate it with a virtual show that fans can watch at home, and she has made it clear she’s prepared to pull out all the stops to make it a real spectacle.”
- Would you pay to see Beyonce if she went virtual?
With 25+ years in the radio industry, Detroit native, Walter Neal aka "Tune-Up Man" has worked in radio sales, production, engineering and programming. He enjoys all things sports and is currently on-air weekends in Detroit.