If you have a hard-to-buy-for person on your holiday shopping list who happens to enjoy adult beverages, or you’re looking for something new to try, consider these locally brewed beers!
The annual U.S. Open Beer Championship is considered one of the top beer competitions in the country and attracts breweries from across the country, as well as abroad. Breweries sent in more than 6,000 beers representing over 140 different styles for the 2020 competition!
These 15 beers, made in Michigan breweries, took home medals at this year’s U.S. Open Beer Championships! Check them out!
- Classic Irish Dry Stout – Cedar Springs Brewing (Cedar Springs)
- Küsterer Pils – Cedar Springs Brewing (Cedar Springs)
- Lyon Pride – Third Monk Brewing (South Lyon)
- U47 – Third Monk Brewing (South Lyon)
- Dragon’s Milk White – New Holland Brewing (Holland)
- Hazy River – New Holland Brewing (Holland)
- Mallet – Workshop Brewing (Traverse City)
- Jinkies – Fetch Brewing (Whitehall)
- Grand Cru – American Harvest Brewpub (Livonia)
- Cinful Imperial Porter – American Harvest Brewpub (Livonia)
- Bollocks – Haymarket Brewing (Bridgman)
- Sturgill – Haymarket Brewing (Bridgman)
- Gose Like Swayze – Territorial Brewing (Springfield)
- Dragon’s Milk Solera – New Holland Brewing (Holland)
- Maple Grenade – Silver Harbor Brewing ( St. Joseph)