11 Signs That You’ve Married the Right Man
1. He always brags about you.
If you get a promotion at work or even just win concert tickets, he can’t resist telling everyone you know before you even think to mention it. Because he’s your biggest fan (arguably next to your mom).
2. Even after years together, he still does little chivalrous things for you.
Like open doors for you or carry you to your doorstep when your feet hurt after wearing high heels all day and you just can’t bear to walk one more step.
3. He doesn’t try to change you.
He knows you’re messier than him, that you always need a pet cat, and can’t cook to save your life, and all of that is all right by him.
4. “I miss you” isn’t just a sweet thing you say.
It’s a reality. Even if it hasn’t been that long (like, two hours) since you saw each other.
5. You can cry in front of him without feeling embarrassed.
He knows when to worry and when you’re just caught up in a scene of a movie.
6. When your friends complain about their significant others or the guys they’ve gone out with, you get kind of quiet because you don’t have much to contribute.
You don’t want to brag, but you just don’t have to deal with any of that nonsense because your significant other is great to you.
7. He’s close with your family, and he’s made sure you’ve gotten to know his.
He’ll call your dad or your grandma without any hesitation. It just makes sense that you’d go to his nephew’s birthday party, even if he’s not there.
8. He cares about your friends.
If one of them is having a bad day, he suggests you go spend time with her or invite her to join the two of you for dinner. If he hasn’t heard someone’s name in a while, he asks how she’s doing.
9. He lets you vent.
Sometimes when something frustrates you, you just need to go over it again and again. He doesn’t get annoyed at this, and he dismisses your apologies. The only thing that bothers him about the situation is that you’re upset and he wishes you weren’t.
10. He tells you, out of the blue, that you look hot.
And it’s on the day you didn’t dry your hair or put on makeup or even change out of your T-shirt and sweatpants.
11. You can do things like travel together without fighting all the time.
We’ve all seen (or been) that tragic couple fighting over where to get lunch at the airport. You can do tedious things with your S.O. without all this fighting.