Anyone know Christine Duval? She is now $2 million richer!
According to Fox 2 Detroit, she got hooked up with the grand prize in Michigan’s vaccine lottery, which included dozens of $50,000 awards for daily winners and nine college scholarships. Michigan had previously announced several daily $50,000 winners and the million-dollar prize, which was awarded to LaTonda Anderson from Grand Blanc.
The high school students that got hooked up with the scholarships:
- Landon Burkhart, Dakota High School, Macomb County
- Karan Choudhary, Plymouth High School, Wayne County
- Josiah DeBaets, Eastern High School, Kent County
- Ian Miller, Salem High School, Wayne County
- Meadow Surman, White Lake Middle School, Oakland County
- Mallory Wheeler, Reading High School, Hillsdale County
- Jackson Wittwer, Eisenhower High School, Macomb County
- Kamare Wright, Thurston High School, Wayne County
- Hudson Chambers, Grand Rapids City High Middle School, Kent County
According to the state, 2.4 million residents signed up for cash prizes while 106,000 high schoolers entered to win the scholarships.
Congrats to the winners!